Disperse dye ink for digital printing
1. Print materials: nylon, wool, silk and other fabrics.
2. Suitable for production: Banner, wool clothing, scarves.
Disperse dye ink also called high temperature sublimation ink, or high temperature disperse ink, which can direct print pictures on textile like polyester, or textile mainly with polyester. It is a ink which can offer fast printing on textile, which offers bright color, high accuracy picture.
1. Suitable for MUTOH, MIMAKI series EPSON Five Piezo machines, domestic double six generations of head and seven generations Roland single head.
2. For Ricoh GEN4 / GEN5 nozzle.
3. suitable for industrial nozzle.
1. Printed onto the fabric offers saturated bright colors, color reproduction is good, wide color gamut;
2. The image is clear and sharp.
3. Soft and comfortable, no heavy hand feeling.
4. Fluency, and no plug. Save maintenance costs.
5. Abrasion, washable, light resistance reach grade 4-5. This parameter can provide ROHS report.
1. Sizing process is intended to provide basic alkaline conditions required for reactive dyes,
and prevents infiltration of ink on the fabric to ensure print accuracy.
2. Flat textile is better on direct printing.
3. Direct printing on textile
4. Let fiber and reactive dyes react to firm color. Please inquiry us for temperature and time.
5. Wash out the floating color, and then dry to finish printing.
Disperse dye ink for digital printing Executive Editor
Please fill out the form below so that Uvink team can provide better service for you! Call if any questions:：+86-769-82599898
Intelligent Recommendation：Disperse dye ink for digital printing
Disperse dye ink also called high temperature sublimation ink, or high temperature disperse ink, which can direct print pictures on textile like polyester, or textile mainly with polyester. It is a ink which can offer fast printing on textile, which offers … [more]